Looking for an environmentally friendly roofing system that will last a long time? Many homeowners want to increase the value of their homes by choosing energy-efficient materials for the exterior. EPDM roofing might be just what you are looking for. If you'd like to learn more about this roofing system, keep reading.
What is EPDM?
EPDM is a durable synthetic rubber that can withstand extreme conditions like heat and weather because it is made from natural gas and petroleum. The superior durability of EPDM roofs makes this material one of the most popular roofing systems in the United States.
What are its advantages?
Some of the major benefits of EPDM roofs are:
- Affordable - With long-term savings on energy costs, lower maintenance costs, and a long lifespan, EPDM is an affordable roofing solution.
- Low Maintenance - EPDM roofs are low maintenance, but a regular maintenance schedule can extend their life.
- Durable - EPDM roofs are made from rubber compounds that make them resistant to wear, tear, and ripping. Also, this material has high resistance to ultraviolet rays making it highly durable for many years to come.
- Resistant to harsh weather conditions - EPDM is a very flexible material that works well in extreme temperatures. This means that the roof can withstand various environmental conditions such as heat and cold without major damage.
- Energy-efficient - EPDM roofs are a good investment for homeowners because they lower energy bills and insulate buildings. They also protect your family from the winter cold while not allowing moisture to penetrate through the pores of the material, so you have lower heating bills!
- Environmentally Friendly - EPDM roofing membranes are made by manufacturers to last a long time and can be recycled at the end of their life. The process is simple and ensures that very little, if any, of the material ends up in a landfill when it is removed from a roof.
All of these features combined make EPDM roofing membranes an excellent choice for roofs, especially for homes in more extreme climates.
Why should you hire Oakland Roofing Pros as your EPDM roofing contractor?
When you are looking for a roofing company to install your EPDM roof, you should only trust a team of professionals that not only has the experience needed for this type of project, but also the resources and manpower to make sure your job gets done in a timely manner.
Oakland Roofing Pros offers a 100% satisfaction guarantee to homeowners in Oakland and the surrounding areas. We offer many different solutions for your roof, so you can get what best fits your needs and preferences. Our team of experts will complete your roof installation in no time ensuring the following:
- Unsurpassed quality products
- Customer care services
- Respectful and responsible employees
- Safety as a top priority
- Guaranteed quality of work
- Fully insured and licensed contractor
With our services, you can rest assured that you are in the right hands. We take pride in our work and always give 110%.
We are located at 1731 East 21st Street, Oakland, CA 9460, but we do not offer on-site services yet, so please do not visit us.
Call us anytime at (510) 405-086 for a free estimate or to learn more about our services!